Have you ever returned from a conference revved up only to have the enthusiasm deflate shortly thereafter? Don’t fret. Sometimes, a little extra TLC is needed. With the same attention to detail and zeal, Joan Garbo’s In-Office Consulting is an individually designed program that has a surefire three-phase strategy:
1. In-depth Assessment 2. Hands-on Training 3. Follow-up Coaching
Trust us, you’re going to love this! Here’s how it works:
- Prior to the initial visit, each participant completes a specialized questionnaire designed to provide insights as to the management and team members’ perception of the current business practices and environment.
- The initial office visit begins with a day and a half long training session for all owners, managers and team members, including a weekly communication meeting and “internal marketing” practices.
- The sessions will:
- Expand your team’s ability to communicate effectively with one another
- Provide the basis for teamwork
- Provide an atmosphere that naturally attracts customers
- During the three months following the initial training, Joan is available on an “on-call” basis for coaching, in addition to a scheduled monthly coaching call.
- In the fourth month, Joan will meet again with the entire team for another training session, followed by another two months of coaching.